Day 1: Manila to Banaue
> 07:00AM pickup. It is timed and routed to avoid heavy traffic. Our trip passes through the rice fields, hills and mountains of Central Luzon, Nueva Vizcaya & Ifugao. Toilet, snack, and meal breaks are at your convenience and other stops for photos any time the scenery interests you. We will arrive in Banaue late in the afternoon. You can explore the town and have an early sleep for the next day’s adventure.
Day 2: Banaue to Sagada
> We leave Banaue in time to catch the early morning light at the spectacular viewpoints above Banaue. A scenic drive over the central Cordillera range overlooking rice terraces and traditional villages which brings us to Sagada, where we take you to the hanging coffins & burial cave sites and pelunking of the Sumaguing cave.
Other sites/ activities that we offer for free are a visit to the Museum, pottery, lake Danum for sunset & Kiltapan Peak for sunrise, as long as they are open and weather permits.
Driver will show you the best place for lunch, dinner and the best coffee in town.
Day 3: Sagada to Batad Village Day Tour
> We return to Banaue and proceed directly to Batad with a Jeepney ride to jump off point then a 25 minutes trek to the viewpoint. The day includes photo opportunities around the rice terraces, an optional hike to Tappiyah falls, and lunch at a rustic restaurant overlooking the magnificent scenery of Ifugao, all with the services of an accredited and carefully selected local guide.
Day 4: Banaue to Manila
> Depart Banaue at 8:00AM. It is timed and routed to avoid traffic. Arrive Manila late afternoon or early evening depending on traffic situation.
- Round-trip private air-conditioned vehicle
- Service of an English speaking tourist driver
- Fuel, toll and parking fees
- Driver's fee, meals and accommodations
Accommodations: (w/ breakfasts)
- 2 nights in Banaue Hotel
- 1 night in St. Joseph Resthouse or any similar
**1 standard twin bedroom per couple / triple bedroom with 3rd person
Banaue / Batad Tour:
- Service of an accredited local tour guide
- Private Jeepney transfer to & from Batad Saddle
- All permits and entrances
- Visiting Banaue terraces viewpoints
- Registration, environmental & entrance fees
- Regular spelunking of Sumaguing cave
- Service of local tour guide
- Visiting Echo Valley, Hanging Coffins, Burial Cave, Kiltepan Peak, Pottery & Lake Danum
**1 night for Mt. Pinatubo Trek Tour
**1 night for Vigan Heritage Village
**1 night for Baguio City Of Pines
**1 night for Buscalan in Kalinga
*This is a book and buy basis. No booking has been made yet. Early booking is advised.*
23,828 pesos per person
18,144 pesos per person
15,495 pesos per person
17,412 pesos per person