Villa Escudero is an experience to the old, quaint country life of the Philippines. As you arrive, a refreshing cold drinks awaits. Enter the unique church museum of historic, religious, pre-hispanic and World War II artifacts. Ride along a Carabao cart complete with an authentic Filipino singers. Experience the Philippine culture and history in a beautiful and rural settings.
Enjoy a local buffet lunch on tables set over a lowing stream at their man-made waterfall. On every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday there is a cultural show.
After lunch, it’s off to the pool for a cool swim. Feeling refreshed, you can relax in the car as your driver will conveniently drive you back to your home or hotel in Manila.
- Round-trip private air-conditioned transfers
- Fuel, tolls, parking fees
- Service of a tourist driver
- Carabao-drawn cart ride with serenade
- Buffet Lunch at Waterfalls Restaurant
- AERA Museum & use of recreational facilities
3,900 pesos per person
3 to 4 people
3,250 pesos per person
5 to 6 people
3,000 pesos per person
7 to 8 people
2,900 pesos per person