Day 1: Manila-Banaue
- 07:00 am pickup. It is timed and routed to avoid heavy traffic. Our trip passes through the rice fields, hills and mountains of Central Luzon, Nueva Vizcaya & Ifugao. Toilet, snack, and meal breaks are at your convenience and other stops for photos any time the scenery interests you. We will arrive in Banaue late in the afternoon. You can explore the town and have an early sleep for the next day’s adventure.
Day 2: Batad Village Tour
- Breakfast at the hotel. 08:30 am departure with the local public jeepney for a less than 1 hour drive to the Batad saddle jump off point then a 25 minutes trek to the viewpoint. The day includes photo opportunities around the rice terraces, an optional hike to Tappiyah falls, and lunch at a rustic restaurant overlooking the magnificent scenery of Ifugao, all with the services of an accredited and carefully selected local guide.
Day 3: Banaue-Manila
- Return trip to Manila departing 8:00 AM sharp. It is timed and routed to avoid traffic..
- Round-trip private air-conditioned vehicle – Service of an English speaking tourist driver – Fuel, toll and parking fees – Driver’s fee, meals and accommodations
**1 standard twin bedroom per couple or triple bedroom with 3rd person
Batad Day Tour:
- Service of an accredited local tour guide
- Private Jeepney transfer to & from Batad Saddle
- All permits and entrances
1 person – 37,500 pesos
2 people – 19,600 pesos per person
3 people – 12,900 pesos per person
4 people – 6,950 pesos per person
(Rates are subject to change without prior notice)
The Batad Rice Terraces are a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in the province of Ifugao, Philippines. It is one of the most well-known and well-preserved rice terraces in the country, known for its stunning natural beauty and cultural significance.
The Batad Rice Terraces is a perfect destination for those who love nature and adventure. When you visit, expect a trek down the mountainside for about 1.5 to 2 hours to reach the terraces. The hike is a bit challenging, but it is worth it because of the beautiful scenery along the way.
Once you arrive at the Batad Rice Terraces, you will be greeted by the breathtaking view of the amphitheater-shaped terraces that were carved by the Ifugao people more than 2,000 years ago. The terraces are surrounded by lush greenery, and during the rice planting and harvesting season, the fields turn into a beautiful golden color.
Aside from admiring the beauty of the terraces, visitors can also learn about the traditional farming techniques and culture of the Ifugao people. There are several guides available who can provide insights into the history and cultural significance of the Batad Rice Terraces.
In terms of accommodation, there are several homestays and guesthouses in Batad that offer basic amenities such as shared bathrooms and communal spaces for dining and socializing.
Overall, a visit to the Batad Rice Terraces is a must for those who want to experience the natural beauty and cultural heritage of the Philippines. It is a perfect destination for nature lovers, adventurers, and those who want to learn more about the traditional way of life of the Ifugao people.