Day 1: Manila-Banaue
- 07:00AM pickup. It is timed and routed to avoid heavy traffic. Our trip passes through the rice fields, hills and mountains of Central Luzon, Nueva Vizcaya & Ifugao. Toilet, snack, and meal breaks are at your convenience and other stops for photos any time the scenery interests you. We will arrive in Banaue late in the afternoon. You can explore the town and have an early sleep for the next day’s adventure.
Day 2: Batad Village Tour
- Breakfast at the hotel. 08:30 am departure with the local public jeepney for a less than 1 hour drive to the Batad saddle jump off point. A 25 minutes trek to the viewpoint. The day includes photo opportunities around the rice terraces and an optional hike to Tappiyah falls. Lunch at a rustic restaurant overlooking the magnificent scenery of Batad. All with the services of an accredited and carefully selected local guide.
Day 3: Banaue to Sagada
- We leave Banaue in time to catch the early morning light at the spectacular viewpoints above Banaue. A scenic drive over the central Cordillera range overlooking rice terraces and traditional villages which brings us to Sagada, where we take you to the hanging coffins & burial cave sites and pelunking of the Sumaguing cave.
- Other sites/ activities that we offer for free are a visit to the Museum, pottery, lake Danum for sunset & Kiltapan Peak for sunrise, as long as they are open and weather permits.
Driver will show you the best place for lunch, dinner and the best coffee in town.
Day 4: Sagada to Vigan
- We’re up in time to have breakfast before an 8AM departure. The drive to Vigan brings us through the scenic ranges of the western Cordillera to the A bra River and the small town of Cervantes, then over scenic and historic Bessang Pass, the scene of a major battle in World War 2. We stop at the historic Bantay church, parts of which date back to the building’s construction in 1590 (the façade was damaged in WW2 and later restored). We arrive in Vigan at roughly 5PM, in time to freshen up and have an evening stroll around the Spanish-era Heritage Village.
DAY 5: Vigan to Manila
- After a 7AM breakfast we depart by horse-drawn carriage for a tour of old Vigan, including the Burgos Museum, the Sequia Mansion, the Vigan Pottery and other examples of life in the colonial Philippines. Back to hotel and refresh before checking out. Visit the Hidden Garden Restaurant for lunch before we depart for the 8-9 hr trip back to Manila.