Day 1: Manila-Banaue
- 08:00 AM – Our trip passes through the rice fields, hills, & the mountains of Central Luzon. Breaks are at your convenience. Arriving in Banaue late in the afternoon. Have an early sleep for the next day’s adventure.
Day 2: Batad Village Tour
- 08:30 AM – Depart with the local public jeepney to the Batad jump-off point. A trek to the viewpoint. The day includes more trekking for photo opportunities around the rice terraces and an optional hike to Tappiyah Falls. All with the services of an accredited and carefully selected local guide.
Day 3: Banaue to Sagada
- 08:00 AM – Catch the early morning light at the spectacular viewpoints above Banaue. A scenic drive to Bontoc Museum. Check-in & lunch at Sagada. A local tour guide will take you to the Echo Valley, Hanging Coffins, Burial Cave sites, and spelunking of the Sumaguing cave.
- Other sites/ activities that we offer for free are a visit to the Museum, pottery, lake Danum for sunset & Kiltepan Peak for sunrise (Time and weather permits).
Day 4: Sagada to Vigan
- 08:00 AM – The drive to Vigan brings us through the scenic ranges of the western Cordillera to the Abra River and a break at the Skyline View Deck in Quirino, Ilocos Sur. Lunch at a recommended restaurant with a view of the China Sea. We arrive in Vigan in the late afternoon, a perfect time for a stroll (on your own) along the cobblestone street. Dinner at the recommended Café Evelyn.
DAY 5: Vigan to Manila
- After an 08:00 AM breakfast, The driver with a guide will give you a tour around the old Vigan, including the Burgos Museum, the Sequoia Mansion (if open), the Vigan Pottery, and other examples of life in the colonial Philippines. Back to the hotel and freshen up. Visit the Hidden Garden Restaurant for lunch before we head back to Manila arriving early evening.