Day 1: Manila-Banaue
- 07:00AM pickup. It is timed and routed to avoid heavy traffic. Our trip passes through the rice fields, hills and mountains of Central Luzon, Nueva Vizcaya & Ifugao. Toilet, snack, and meal breaks are at your convenience and other stops for photos any time the scenery interests you. We will arrive in Banaue late in the afternoon. You can explore the town and have an early sleep for the next day’s adventure.
Day 2: Batad Village Tour
- Breakfast at the hotel. 08:30 am departure with the local public jeepney for a less than 1 hour drive to the Batad saddle jump off point. A 25 minutes trek to the viewpoint. The day includes photo opportunities around the rice terraces and an optional hike to Tappiyah falls. Lunch at a rustic restaurant overlooking the magnificent scenery of Batad. All with the services of an accredited and carefully selected local guide.
Day 3: Banaue to Sagada
- We leave Banaue in time to catch the early morning light at the spectacular viewpoints above Banaue. A scenic drive over the central Cordillera range overlooking rice terraces and traditional villages which brings us to Sagada, where we take you to the hanging coffins & burial cave sites and spelunking of the Sumaguing cave.
- Other sites/ activities that we offer for free are a visit to the Museum, pottery and lake Danum for sunset as long as they are open and weather permits. The driver will show you the best place for lunch, dinner and the best coffee in town.
Day 4: Sagada to Baguio
- Depart at 10:00AM to Baguio via The famous Halsema highway (Scenic Road passing Vegetable Plantations of Benguet), some scenery stops along the way. Arrive Baguio late afternoon. Free time.
DAY 5: Baguio to Manila
- Breakfast at 08:00AM. Check out and have a quick tour of Baguio City before heading back to Manila.
Option A: Eastern Baguio City Tour: Visit Ben Cab Museum (art gallery museum by National Artist Benjamin Cabrera, visit Baguio City Easter Weaving. Visit The Mansion (official residence of the Philippine President in Baguio)
Option B: Western Baguio City Tour: Visit P.M.A (Philippine Military Academy, visit Camp John Hay (former American rest and recreation facility by the Americans) and visit Mines View Park.
- Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel, toll fees & parking fees
- Service of English-speaking driver
- Driver’s meals and accommodations
- 2 nights in Banaue Hotel (Twin Bedroom)
- 1 night in St Joseph Guesthouse (Private Cottage)
- 1 night in Hotel Elizabeth (Deluxe Twin Room)
**Triple bedroom with 3rd person
Banaue / Batad Tour:
- Service of an accredited local tour guide
- Private Jeepney transfer to & from Batad Saddle
- All permits and entrances
- Visiting Banaue terraces Viewpoints
- Visit EchoValley, Hanging Coffins & Burial cave
- Regular spelunking of Sumaguing cave
- Service of local tour guide
- Registration, environmental & entrance fees
- Bontoc Museum
- Multiple viewpoints stops along the Halsema Highway
- Running tour of Baguio City
1 person – 64,000 pesos
2 people – 33,000 pesos per person
3 people – 27,000 pesos per person
4 people – 22,500 pesos per person
(Rates are subject to change without prior notice)
A Cordillera Loop tour takes you on an unforgettable journey through the stunning landscapes and cultural wonders of the Cordillera region in the northern part of the Philippines.
Starting from a city like Manila, you’ll embark on a circular route that connects various destinations within the Cordillera region. This tour typically includes visits to places such as Banaue, Sagada, Kalinga Province, and Baguio City.
In Banaue, you’ll be captivated by the magnificent Banaue Rice Terraces, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and learn about the ancient farming techniques of the Ifugao people. Continuing on to Sagada, you can explore picturesque caves, marvel at hanging coffins, and delve into the rich cultural traditions of the Igorot community.
The Cordillera Loop tour often includes a visit to Kalinga Province, where you can encounter the fascinating indigenous culture of the Kalinga tribe, renowned for their traditional hand-tapped tattoo artistry and intricate weaving techniques.
Finally, the tour concludes in Baguio City, known as the “Summer Capital of the Philippines.” Here, you can enjoy the cool climate, visit attractions like Burnham Park and Mines View Park, and immerse yourself in the city’s vibrant arts and crafts scene.
Throughout the Cordillera Loop tour, you’ll witness breathtaking mountain vistas, encounter diverse indigenous cultures, and have the opportunity to engage in outdoor activities such as trekking, caving, and cultural immersion. It’s an enriching experience that showcases the natural and cultural wonders of the Cordillera region, leaving you with cherished memories and a deeper appreciation for the Philippines’ rich heritage.