Day 1: Manila-Banaue
- 07:00AM pickup. It is timed and routed to avoid heavy traffic. Our trip passes through the rice fields, hills and mountains of Central Luzon, Nueva Vizcaya & Ifugao. Toilet, snack, and meal breaks are at your convenience and other stops for photos any time the scenery interests you. We will arrive in Banaue late in the afternoon. You can explore the town and have an early sleep for the next day’s adventure.
Day 2: Pula-Cambulo Tour
- Pula-Cambulo Tour> Breakfast at 7:00 am and depart at 8:00 am. Your accredited local tour guide will meet you at the hotel going to Pula or Cambulo village.
Option A: 6 to 7 hours of trekking via Awan Igid trail to cambulo
Option B: 3 to 4 hours of trekking via kinakin trail ((additional fees for Jeepney ride to jump off point)
- You’re going to trek through the rice paddies with up and down trails, meeting local people and passing small villages along the way to Cambulo, stay overnight at Cambulo, mingle with the locals and see their simple way of living.
Day 3: Cambulo-Batad Tour
- Cambulo-Batad Tour> Breakfast in the morning and start your trekking going to Batad Village with your accredited local tour guide (3-4 hours of trekking) , upon reaching Batad experience the magnificent view of the Batad rice terraces, visit the Tappiya water falls, explore Batad Village, stay overnight at the Pension Inn/Hillside Inn.
Day 4: Batad-Banaue-Manila
- Batad-Banaue-Manila> You must depart at 8:00 am and walk up to the public Jeepney terminal for a ride back to Banaue center. Our driver is on standby to drive you back to Manila arriving late evening. End of tour.
- Round-trip private air-conditioned vehicle
- Service of an English speaking tourist driver
- Fuel, toll and parking fees
- Driver’s fee, meals and accommodations
– 1 night in Banaue Hotel
– 1 night in Cambulo Country Inn
– 1 night in Pension/Hillside Inn
**1 standard twin bedroom per couple or triple bedroom with 3rd person
Pula, Cambulo & Batad Tour:
– Public Jeepney ride from Saddle point
– Service of an accredited local tour guide for 3 days
– All permits and entrance
- Sagada Culture & Heritage
- Mt. Pinatubo Trek Tour
- Baguio City Of Pines
- 1 night for Buscalan in Kalinga
1 person – 60,000 pesos
2 people – 34,000 pesos per person
3 people – 26,000 pesos per person
4 people – 23,000 pesos per person
(Rates are subject to change without prior notice)
Ifugao is a province located in the northern part of Luzon, Philippines, known for its rich cultural heritage and the breathtaking rice terraces that are a testament to the engineering skills of the Ifugao people.
When you visit Ifugao, expect to be immersed in the vibrant traditions and customs of the indigenous Ifugao community. You can learn about their unique way of life, including their farming techniques and traditional rituals.
The main attraction in Ifugao is the Banaue Rice Terraces, often referred to as the “Eighth Wonder of the World.” These terraces are a UNESCO World Heritage Site and offer a captivating sight of hand-carved rice paddies that stretch across the mountainsides. You can hike through the terraces, visit the viewpoints, and learn about the cultural significance of this ancient agricultural marvel.
Aside from the rice terraces, Ifugao offers other attractions such as Tappiya Falls, a majestic waterfall located in Batad village, and the Hungduan Rice Terraces, another stunning rice terrace complex that is a bit off the beaten path.
In terms of accommodation, there are guesthouses and homestays available in various Ifugao towns that offer a glimpse into the local lifestyle and hospitality. You can experience traditional Ifugao dishes and interact with the locals to gain a deeper understanding of their customs and traditions.
Overall, a visit to Ifugao promises a unique cultural experience, breathtaking landscapes, and an opportunity to learn about the heritage of the Ifugao people. Expect warm hospitality, stunning views, and a chance to appreciate the beauty and intricacy of one of the Philippines’ most remarkable regions.