Day 1: Manila-Banaue
- 07:00AM pickup. It is timed and routed to avoid heavy traffic. Our trip passes through the rice fields, hills and mountains of Central Luzon, Nueva Vizcaya & Ifugao. Toilet, snack, and meal breaks are at your convenience and other stops for photos any time the scenery interests you. We will arrive in Banaue late in the afternoon. You can explore the town and have an early sleep for the next day’s adventure.
Day 2: Pula-Cambulo Tour
- Pula-Cambulo Tour> Breakfast at 7:00 am and depart at 8:00 am. Your accredited local tour guide will meet you at the hotel going to Pula or Cambulo village.
Option A: 6 to 7 hours of trekking via Awan Igid trail to cambulo
Option B: 3 to 4 hours of trekking via kinakin trail ((additional fees for Jeepney ride to jump off point)
- You’re going to trek through the rice paddies with up and down trails, meeting local people and passing small villages along the way to Cambulo, stay overnight at Cambulo, mingle with the locals and see their simple way of living.
Day 3: Cambulo-Batad Tour
- Cambulo-Batad Tour> Breakfast in the morning and start your trekking going to Batad Village with your accredited local tour guide (3-4 hours of trekking) , upon reaching Batad experience the magnificent view of the Batad rice terraces, visit the Tappiya water falls, explore Batad Village, stay overnight at the Pension Inn/Hillside Inn.
Day 4: Batad-Banaue-Manila
- Batad-Banaue-Manila> You must depart at 8:00 am and walk up to the public Jeepney terminal for a ride back to Banaue center. Our driver is on standby to drive you back to Manila arriving late evening. End of tour.